Why are you changing your name?
- With so many apps producing so much data, it’s hard to know which is telling the truth. So, we built a new brand to find out the truth. The result is Vertify, and this is what we believe: Data is a company’s biggest asset, but only if it’s true. Getting at the truth is essential for getting better. Business teams can have many systems of record, but only one system of truth.
- These principles inform everything we do. With this re-brand, we are also making an investment in our customers by streamlining our offerings, scaling for their future growth. Our company and our customers will benefit greatly from this singular focus.
What does Vertify mean?
- Vertify stems from the word truth. It’s a two-part name. The first part is from the Latin word verity which is a noun that means truth. The second part comes from the English word certify which is a verb stating something is true. In our context, Vertify, a verb, means to state that your company data is true or telling the truth.
What does this re-brand mean for current Muv customers?
- In the short term, it simply means that you will see a different brand identity across the platform. It ultimately means that through our brand vision and singular focus, we will help our you realize the truth within their data.
What does the Vertify roll-out timeline look like?
- We are rolling out the new brand identity on October 10, 2017. Future technology upgrades will be communicated accordingly.
Do you still offer the same products and services?
- Yes, we still offer the same great products and support. We simply have wrapped them under a new brand identity.
Is your pricing changing?
- No, our pricing is not changing at this time. If anything changes in the future, you will be the first to know.
Does this re-brand affect my license?
- No, that is not changing at this time. If anything changes in the future, you will be the first to know.
What do I do with my “Muv/TNO named resources” such as my email account?
- All credentials will continue to work for the next 30 days. We do however recommend updating all addresses to Vertify and bookmarking asap. For example, you can continue using your @thenewoffice.com email account for the time being, but we suggest that you start using your new @vertify.com address today.
Do I have a new login domain?
- The old page will automatically redirect to the new Vertify login for the next 30 days, but we do suggest updating your bookmarks asap.
Will my bookmarks continue working?
- Yes, all bookmarks with be forwarded to the new domain for the next 30 days, but we do suggest updating your bookmarks asap.
Does this affect my integrations (previously set up & ongoing implementations)?
Do I need to update or change my agent?
Where can I go if I have additional questions?
- If you have additional questions or concerns, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org