Vertify, the leading customer intelligence platform for revenue teams, is seeking a Senior Sales Development Representative(SSDR) to drive market share and build a pipeline for the sales organization. As Senior Sales Development Representative (SSDR), you will have responsibility for driving market share, marketing event outreach, and performing general sales development functions to build a pipeline within targeted accounts designated by management. You will have the opportunity to create and drive Vertify’s sales development process from the ground up, lay the foundation for future additions to the team, and ultimately lead the SDR team.
- Identify, research, and prospect potential accounts and schedule meetings for the sales team.
- Build, manage, and develop the target account lead pipeline
- Map prospective accounts around organizational structure, people, and existing technology
- Own the outbound communication process for target accounts
- Provide weekly activity reports to management
- Making 50+ outbound cold calls daily
- Establish the mold for all future Vertify SDRs
- Must read Predictable Revenue
Skills and Experience
- High EQ, IQ, and business acumen
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process-oriented with attention to detail
- Proven passion to learn and grow
- Demonstrated ability to implement sales methodologies, processes, and procedures
- 2+ years SDR experience (preferably in the SaaS/software industry)
- Experience collaborating with various departments to ensure successful outcomes
- Experience presenting to and interacting with senior management
- Experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn, and Outreach
- BA/BS required
- Team & Logo First.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset.
- Intellectual Honesty.
- Sense of Urgency.
- Solutions Focused.
The Vertify customer intelligence platform (VCIP) is transforming the way revenue teams work and win. With Vertify, every revenue team has the ability to tap into the benefits of robust data integrations to connect mission-critical revenue apps and data assurance to continually clean, normalize, and enrich customer and prospect data. By sitting at the intersection of automated data connection and quality, Vertify further empowers revenue teams to harness predictive intelligence that accelerates growth.